Thursday 10 February 2011

A wish for a change.......

Lately, Life seems to be really boring. With not much time to do anything, days seems to go by faster. I wish Saturday and Sunday have 48 hours each. Days between two Sunday seem very less and weekend seem to fly by even before I get a real buzz out of it. Office life seems to devour most of my personal life and hence need to cautiously balance between the two. There used to be a time when I used to sleep like a pig, hang out with friends like mad, watch 3 movies a day. I find no time to watch even one now. Used to have my friends around often, used to have a get together once in every week. Now do I have no updates on them. Have been long since I've even talked to them over phone. Things change. I need to be having a strict hold of everything. Wish things change!

No comments: