Tuesday 15 January 2008

Unnarugil varugayil, ulle oor paravasam...

unnarugil varugayil, ulle oor paravasam...
unnale thozhane, naan illai en vasam...

This song from KALLOORI drove me nostalgic.. I saw Balaji Sakthivel's kalloori two days back and this song tells something to me.. When the first time i saw this song in the movie, it was so beautiful with fragrance of friendship and love sprinkled over.. Joshua Sridhar, as usual has given a very adorable composition, yea, yet another one.. Everytime i hear this song, it drives me to somewhere i should be, a state where i see people i have'nt met before.. I feel like i have fallen in love with someone i do not know.. funny rite..? This was what i felt the first time i heard it.. and its true.. Even when im writing this blog, im listening to it.. Harini sudhakar's voice is so mesmerizing.. A mellifluous voice that takes us with the song.. I even have wondered why i could'nt compose a song like that.. Rather im not a aspiring composer, but have composed one.. Will post it soon.. To be true, everytime i hear this song, im happy.. Do not know why.. The reminiscence of my funny old days, funny old crush and love.. Watch the movie and you'll feel it.. The song comes at the right time where it is supposed to come with a good picturesque.. Watch this video..




Unnarugil varugayil, ulle oor paravasam...

No comments: